Based on 5648 review.
pelayanan improved, tentu saja kita belum melupakan, bagasi yg diperkecil sejak bulan2 lalu. agak kecewa- hadiman adilukito -
untuk kenyamanan mohon ditingkatkan lagi, pramugari mohon ramah. dan tolong untuk penumpang yang sudah lanjut usia dibantu untuk dicarikan tempat duduknya. thanks.- sandra dewi mawardi -
4.2Review Lion Air
Over all sih bagus, ya sesuai dengan harga yang dibayar lah.- Ferry Herdiansyah -
When should I check-in for domestic Lion Air flights?
You can check-in at least 2 (two) hours before departure. We recommend arriving early to have sufficient time to check documents related to flight requirements during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Can I only check-in at Lion Air outlets located at the departure airport?
No, you can choose other check-in methods, such as web check-in, mobile check-in, kiosk check-in, city check-in, and phone check-in. Please contact Lion Air Contact Center for more information.
How much cabin baggage capacity do I have?
You can bring 1 (one) bag with a maximum size of 40 cm x 30 cm x 20 cm and a maximum weight of 7 kg. In addition, you can also bring personal items such as a laptop bag.
Can pregnant women travel with Lion Air?
Yes, pregnant women can travel with Lion Air. They are obliged to notify the condition of the pregnancy to the officer at the check-in counter. A Declaration Letter and Fit to Travel certificate from a doctor may be required depending on gestational age.
Can infants and children travel with Lion Air?
Yes, infants and children can travel with Lion Air. A Declaration Letter and a Fit to Travel certificate from Lion Air may be required depending on the age of the passenger.
Want to travel with cheap airplane tickets but still get five-star comfort while on a trip? Order Lion Air flight tickets from tiket.com if you want a comfortable and economical flight as your travel companion.
Lion Air is an airline based in Indonesia that is widely known as a Low-Cost Carrier (LCC) type airline. Founded in 1999 by brothers Rusdi and Rusnan Kirana, Lion Airlines became the first LCC in Indonesia since its first flight on 30 June 2000. Two decades later, Lion Air has provided flight routes covering more than 183 domestic and international destinations.
The Jakarta-based airline is the largest private airline in Indonesia and the second-largest low-cost airline in Southeast Asia after AirAsia. Lion Air operates domestic and international routes, connecting various destinations from Indonesia to Singapore, the Philippines, Malaysia, Thailand, Australia, India, Japan, and Saudi Arabia. The airline also serves charter routes to China, Hong Kong, South Korea, and Macau, with more than 630 flights per day.
With the proud slogan, "We make people fly," Lion Air continues to provide top-class service to its passengers from year to year. The outstanding service from the airline can also be seen from the various awards obtained by Lion Air, such as the Skytrax World Airline Awards as the World Best Low-cost Airline Cabin and World's Best Low-cost Premium Seat.
Lion Air Flight Class
Buy Lion Air flight tickets with the flight class you want. Lion Air provides two flight classes, namely economy class flights, and business class flights. Following complete information:
- Legroom 28-32 inches.
- Seat covered by a comfortable leather material.
- In-flight Meal
- Food and beverage (additional charge).
- Economy Class Fleet
- Boeing 737-900ER
- Boeing 737-800NG
- Boeing 747-400
- Airbus A330-300
- 38-inch legroom.
- Larger and more comfortable room.
- Seat covered by a comfortable leather material.
- In-flight Meal
- Free meals Indonesian specialties (in collaboration with Lion Boga).
- Business Class Fleet
- Boeing 737-900ER
Lion Air Loyalty Program
Always use Lion Air as an airline; of course, there are many benefits you can get. One of them is the opportunity to become a member of the Lion Air frequent flyer program. Lion Air Passport membership is available, which can be participated by all loyal Lion Air passengers. This program can benefit passengers through exchanging miles with a variety of attractive prizes, namely:
- Lion Air miles can be exchanged for free airplane tickets.
- Increased baggage check-in allowance.
- Priority check-in at the airport.
- Priority boarding for Economy Class.
- Private lounge access.
Buy Lion Air Tickets on tiket.com
Immediately order a Lion Air promo ticket from tiket.com. You can check and compare flight routes and flight schedules directly on tiket.com. Download and install the tiket.com application directly on the Google Play Store and App Store to get flight ticket promo information every day. You can also easily check Lion Air's flight schedules directly from the tiket.com application. Or you can check it on tiket.com's official website. Get the experience of booking Lion Air flight tickets at tiket.com quickly, easily, and with lots of promos.
Going anywhere? tiket.com!
Lion Air Customer Service
- Phone number:
(021) 6379 8000
(021) 633 5669 (Fax)
Lion Air Tower,
Jl. Gajah Mada No. 7
- Email: email@example.com
Lion Air Airlines Code
IATA Code: JT
ICAO Code: LNI
Callsign: LION INTER
There are some examples of items that are prohibited to be carried inside your carry-on baggage include lighter fluid, oxygen bottles, fireworks, paints, and tear gas. Personal items are allowed only in limited quantities such as hairspray, deodorant, fragrance, and medicines. For check-in baggage, it is prohibited to carry potential harmful and dangerous things (e.g., explosive, compressed gases, oxidizers, corrosives, flammable liquids and solids, firearms, radioactive materials, poisons, and any other hazardous materials). Cabin baggage allowance is a maximum of 7 kg, while check-in baggage allowance is a maximum of 20 kg. Register your baggage in advance at the check-in counter before your flight.
There are some examples of items that are prohibited to be carried inside your carry-on baggage include lighter fluid, oxygen bottles, fireworks, paints, and tear gas. Personal items are allowed only in limited quantities such as hairspray, deodorant, fragrance, and medicines. For check-in baggage, it is prohibited to carry potential harmful and dangerous things (e.g., explosive, compressed gases, oxidizers, corrosives, flammable liquids and solids, firearms, radioactive materials, poisons, and any other hazardous materials).
Cabin baggage allowance is a maximum of 7 kg, while check-in baggage allowance is a maximum of 20 kg.
Register your baggage in advance at the check-in counter before your flight.
Every passenger must occupy the seat which is determined during check-in. Carry-on baggage must be put in luggage compartment or below the passenger’s seat. Cellphones and any electrical devices must be switched off or alter to flight mode, especially during take off and landing. Please tighten your seatbelt, fold the table, put your seat upright, and open the window during take off and landing. It is against the law and strictly prohibited to smoke anywhere in the aircraft during the flight.
Every passenger must occupy the seat which is determined during check-in.
Carry-on baggage must be put in luggage compartment or below the passenger’s seat.
Cellphones and any electrical devices must be switched off or alter to flight mode, especially during take off and landing.
Please tighten your seatbelt, fold the table, put your seat upright, and open the window during take off and landing.
It is against the law and strictly prohibited to smoke anywhere in the aircraft during the flight.
Please arrive at the departure terminal at least 90 minutes before take-off for domestic flights and at least 2 hours for international flights.
Check-in counter would be closed 45 minutes before take-off.
.Please arrive at the boarding gate 30 minutes before your flight departs.
All boarding information will be available after check-in. You may also ask [airlines] officers at the airport for further assistance.
All passengers must abide [airlines] baggage allowance rules.
Bring all the valid documents include flight ticket, ID card, and passport (if you travel internationally) during your travel.
How to Cancel Your Flight at tiket.com
Logged in to your tiket.com account
Go to “My Order”.
Pick the flight you wish to cancel and then click “Refund”.
Choose the reason behind your decision to do a refund.
Read the terms & conditions carefully, then continue.
Pick the passenger doing the cancellation.
Check the estimate refund you would get and fill in the bank account information needed for refund process.
Final check all the details and validity of information you provide. If everything is correct, click “Submit Refund”.
Lion Air check-in online is a feature that allows you to do mobile check-in via tiket.com app.
Using this feature, you can pick an available seat and grab your boarding pass on the go. Especially for Lion Air, you can do the online check-in from 24 hours to 5 hours before your flight.
How to do Lion Air Online Check-in on tiket.com App
- Login to your tiket.com account
- Go to My Order menu or click into the “Upcoming Flights” on the homepage. If your flight is available for online check-in, you will see “It’s check-in time” information
- Click on the flight you want to check-in online and make sure the status is “Online Check-in available”
- Read the terms and conditions and click continue to proceed
- Check again your flight details
- Choose your preferred seat (if available)
- The online check-in process is complete, click to see your boarding pass or access via My Order menu
* Due to Covid-19 pandemic, Lion Air online check-in feature is currently disabled until further notice
The terms and conditions informed on this page are fluctuative and are subject to change without prior notice.
The applicable policy will still follow the airline regulations when the request is submitted.
Due to the COVID-19 situation around the world, requests for airline passenger funds have increased significantly. Fund processing takes longer than usual.
tiket.com will continue to follow up until the refud process from the airline is complete.
Before you travel, make sure you have checked and prepared travel requirements, such as a COVID-19 free certificate, visa suspension & quarantine rules at origin, transit / connection, and destination. You can check more info regading airline's special protocolhere.
- Passengers traveling to Jakarta please refer to the airport's policieshere.
- Passengers traveling to Bali please refer to the airport's policieshere.
Refund for Lion Air, Batik Air dan Wings Airare in accordance with the airline's regulations as follow:
- For a refund request after 30 June 2020, the normal refund regulations in cash apply, except for passengers who have submitted a refund on the previous date in the form of an EMD / Travel Voucher or passengers who are declared reactive in cash (please check details in the table below)
- EMD / Travel Vouchers redemption can only be done at the Lion Air representative office (can check at www.lionair.co.id).
- EMD / Travel Voucher redemption can only be exchanged by the voucher holder according to the passenger's name printed on the initial ticket, with verification of the identity card (National Identity Card / passport)
- 1 (one) Voucher number can only be redeemed for 1 (one) passenger.
- Prepaid Baggage that has been purchased previously is still valid and can be used for the same passenger name on the next flight.
- EMD / Travel Vouchers can be exchanged for cash at the Lion Air Tower / Airline Representative office with the note that exchanges can only be made by passengers whose names are listed on the EMD / Travel Voucher and attach a copy of identity card (KTP / passport) or by accessing the airline website.
|TicketPurchase Date||Flight Period|| |
|Refund Regulation||Type of Refund|
|-||-||All routes (If the passenger is reactive Covid-19) || ||Cash|
|-||6 - 17 May 2021||All routes|| ||Cash|
The following is the reschedule regulation from the airlines:
- Rescheduling fee will be waived.
- If the ticket price on the new date is higher then the price difference will be charged to the customer
- Rescheduling and submission of departure delays must be done before the initial passenger travel date
- Rescheduling and departure delays can be made through the Call Center or Lion Air Group ticket counters.
- Rescheduling conditions are subject to each airlinepolicies and availability
|Date of Issue||Date of Travel||Reschedule Rules||Routes|
(Completed travel - already back to the origin)
|-||6 - 17 May 2021|| |
(Completed travel - already back to the origin)
- Changing route cannot be done.
- Reroute conditions are subject to each airlinepolicies and availability
A: Head to Yatra's Flights section and choose whether it is a one-way, round-trip or multi-city trip. Enter your departure city and arrival city, followed by the date of travel, return date in case relevant, number of passengers and select your chosen class of travel, and then search flights.What is the 2 letter code for Lion Air? ›
Airlines: Lion Air (JT), Wings Air (IW).How to check book flight tickets? ›
If you want to know everything about your flight, just log in to PNR Status of the airlines and details would be in front of your screen. PNR Status enquiry is the best way of gathering the confirmation about your flight. So when you fly with any Airlines, you should check the airline PNR Status before flying.Is web check in mandatory for Thai Lion Air? ›
PLEASE NOTE: You can use the web check-in service if you have baggage for the hold of the aircraft, BUT upon arrival at your departure airport you must still go to the Lion check-in Counter to check in your baggage.